Sunday, February 2, 2014

The Many Faces of Mikolaj

Miko's expressive faces at 6 weeks
 

Miko's various faces at 4 weeks
 
Our little one has been brightening our days with his increasingly adorable facial expressions.  One of the coolest 'milestones' so far is his ability to smile responsively :) Seeing his full face smile is one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen! Now that he is getting older and is awake more often, Luke and I find ourselves interacting with him all the time now. We are absolutely entranced by him!


4 comments:

  1. He looks so different in all the pictures now that he has all these facial expressions....he is experimenting!! so precious! I can't believe the hat fits already. He is so adorable in it:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Manda, everyone LOVES that hat! Every single time we take him out in it we get a few comments on how adorable it is :) Miko has quite a large head already ;) And super chubby cheeks

      Delete
  2. He is gorgeous Nicole and Luke! I just started coming on here and I look forward to your posts- it gives me ideas for our little one :)
    <3Cora

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cora, I'm so excited you are reading my blog, and that you have figured out how to leave comments :) I love getting comments so thank you. I received the picture of your little one in the mail, she is so precious, such a sweet little girl!

      Delete