Monday, February 3, 2014

Phone Pics - Experimenting with Editing Aps

 Now that I have a new phone I have been experimenting with some picture editing apps. Above you will see a collage of phone pics that I have added different effects to. Below you will see some un-edited photos.  I think the effects are pretty neat to experiment with but I have never been one to edit my photos very often.  
 
 
Above you will see an example of a picture that has the 'vintage' effect applied to it. The original is below.... I think I prefer the original :)

2 comments:

  1. Aww. You have the cutest baby! He's definitely working the camera! Anyway, for a camera phone, you took awesome pictures and the quality is also great. I agree with you on the last part. The heavenly soft glow on the original is adorable and that's the better picture, in my book! I wish you a healthy and happy baby always. :)

    Mary Hagopian @ TelCo World

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind comments! I do love my camera phone :) I am surprised at how clear and bright some of the pictures turn out. And sometimes I just don't want to lug my bigger camera around so the phone works great instead.

      Delete