Tuesday, November 17, 2015

My Steampunk Tree House


This has been a work in progress for over a month!  I realized that I could tinker with this thing for ages, so I decided to take some final pictures before I get carried away.  This was, by far, the most fun I have had building, ever.  This is one creation that I will definitely have a hard time tearing down, in fact, I can see this staying intact for a long, long time.

The creativity that Lego bricks offer is just mind-blowing to me.  I have always considered myself an artist, having worked with paint, pastels and pencils for the past 20 years.  However, there is something special about rendering my fantastical creations in 3D.  I basically built the tree house of my childhood dreams!

 I am also super excited about finding a group of adults in the Vancouver area who love Lego as much as I do!  I have a personal flickr account specifically for posting and sharing my MOC's (My own creations). You can visit it here.



No comments:

Post a Comment