Thursday, November 5, 2015

Art Knapps (South Surrey)

Wow, is this place ever a hidden gem!  I cannot believe how many fun things they have for kids hiding back there!  And the shopping.... oh my!  I have to go back on my own and spend a few hours browsing their gorgeous Christmas displays and gifts.
 We went to ride the super-fun (and cheap) Thomas Train and discovered a whole world of fun for both of us.
 There were trains to play with
 Trains to ride
 Cars to ride
 and mini trains to watch.
 They even had a pumpkin patch for Halloween and their decorations were amazing. I cannot say enough wonderful things about this place.
 They also had a playground, bouncy house, bumper cars and a little swing ride-type thingy.
 Miko had a blast, and so did I!  We will be going back soon, and next time we are taking Luke with us too.

No comments:

Post a Comment