Monday, May 23, 2011

Long Weekend Yard Work (with Circus)

Can you believe that one of my new passions, one of the things I look forward to most, is....doing yardwork?!  Now that we live on a beautiful property out in the country and actually have a lawn/yard to enjoy, I can't imagine having it any other way.  I spend hours puttering around our lawn, finding ways to get lost in the meditative act of 'working the land.' Whether I'm picking weeds, mowing the lawn, or trimming our xerascaping grasses, I find each activity to be very rewarding and productive.  Being able to see the real, physical results of my labour is a wonderful motivator.

Before picture

Another Before Picture




keeping me company


After Shot - Well worth the effort!

Prowling in the grass


No comments:

Post a Comment