Sunday, May 15, 2011

Crafty Idea

Recently, I have become inspired to return to my crafty, artistic roots, and boy how I have missed being creative! Creative expression is one aspect of my life that I have been neglecting and I just can't do it any more. Luckily, my recent exposure to certain websites like Pinterest and Etsy, has made it impossible for me to continue to ignore my inner desire to create.  I have been to Michaels three times in the past week, diligently stocking up on crafting supplies.  Yesterday, I completed my first craft project and I am astounded at how fun, and satisfying it was to make something all on my own. Having a beautiful, home-made, final product to display and smile at is such a wonderful reward!  What you see below cost me less than 20$ in supplies (including the frame) and took less than an hour to finish. It turned out even better than what I had been envisioning, I am so happy with the result!




No comments:

Post a Comment