Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Late Summer Phone Pictures

Beautiful view on one of our walks
 Crisp summer salad
 Miko loves playing with blankets and towels!
 Happy to be out and about
 Blanket time in the backyard
 New glasses
 Miko also loves burying his face in soft blankets
 Always happy to be in the car seat - thank goodness
 Teething
 Frozen washcloth for teething
 Still using the sensory board, but in a different way
 Wrapped up in some snuggly flannel sheets
 Cute outfit from Miko's Grandma
 Simple homemade guacamole
 Tuckered out
 Fun with our beach ball

 Egg muffins for quick breakfasts
 Mikolaj now sleeps with his bum up in the air - so cute
 Sweet dreams
 Under a shady tree

2 comments:

  1. He is so adorable! I love seeing all of the pictures you are taking. Love the new glasses too!
    Love,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, I love getting comments from my cousins! I'm so glad you visit my blog, you should start one too, hehehe ;) Then I can look at sweet pictures of your little ones

      Delete