Saturday, March 19, 2011

Painting

Now that I have a new digital camera again, I've been taking a LOT of pictures.  I am very impressed with the quality of the images, there won't be any more blurry cell phone pictures on my blog, I promise ;)

            Today we spent many hours painting the trim in our new rental house. We decided, without much thinking, that we wanted white trim (or eggshell as it says on our paint can) ... It ended up taking 3-4 coats of white to cover up the dark burguny trim!  At least the walls themselves will be easier as they are currently white and we will be painting them a lightbrown/tan colour....  Luckily, for me, I really enjoy painting and I've been having a lot of fun spending time in our new place and making it 'our own'.





No comments:

Post a Comment