Thursday, March 24, 2011

The Hummus Friendly Bento


              I managed to assemble two of these bentos this morning in under 10 minutes. This is a lunch bento that was also packed with a container of hummus to go with all of the dippables you see above.  (Well, execpt for the grapes, somehow I don't think garlic and grapes would go well together...) I took some pictures that included the hummus container but I wasn't sure about posting them. The hummus wasn't very pretty ;) Ah, what the heck, I'll post the hummus below for fun.  I used the 'summer fresh' hummus that Kaitlin introduced me to this January when we went home to Ontario.  I was very excited when I discovered that you can buy it out here too!


Mmmmm, doesn't that pile of hummus look delicious??? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment