Monday, January 7, 2013

New Years Wheeling Trip

Every year I accompany Luke on one of the best group rides of the year - The New Years day 'Hangover Run'.  This year there were 11 jeeps in total and it was a great group run.   Luckily, it was a gorgeous day, so I did my best to document the beautiful scenery.

Luke lead the pack for most of the way, it was really cool to blaze the trail out front, especially when we came across trails that were covered in untouched powder.

That's probably about 5 psi in there...
Group huddle 


So beautiful


Here's Derrik running ahead to film some footage of us breaking trail.  Derrik made an awesome montage video of our day!!!! He did an amazing job and I felt he very accurately captured how much fun we were having.  Watch the video by clicking here.






No wide angle lens here so I definitely couldn't get everyone in one shot (didn't keep me from trying though)


No comments:

Post a Comment