Sunday, September 9, 2012

We Love Goats!

 I love any excuse to wear my cowboy hat, especially when it involves going to the Armstrong Fair. This year I decided to lay off the camera a bit and concentrate on enjoying the moment by moment experience.  I took so many pictures last year, all I could think about was getting the next shot.  You can see my pictures from last year here, and there are a lot of them!   
 We both adore goats, especially Luke, so I just had to capture their cuteness on camera.  Look at that goat above 'stealing' his neighbours hay, they are so funny and full of character.  And what you don't see, is that the black goat has his own fresh supply of hay.  But you know what they say-"The grass is always greener on the other side."

 This little guy loved getting pets from Luke

These two were absolutely adorable, even though all my pics were blurry, I just can't leave them out

No comments:

Post a Comment