Sunday, November 20, 2011

To Blog or Not to Blog???

If anyone out there frequents my blog regularly (I don't think there is, but just in case ;)  I apologize for my lack of posts recently.  I've been having a hard time finding the motivation to post... My blog was first started as a way for my family back home to have a glimpse into my life out here in BC.

However, in the last little while, I have felt less compelled to post for the sole reason that I can get away with it.  I don't have a huge following, and I know my close family members check this place out when they get a chance, but I don't really know how often they visit... This month, I have learned that being my own motivator is both a blessing and a curse.  I don't feel pressured to post, I don't feel the need to popularize my blog but at the same time, I don't have anything driving me to keep this blog up for any reason other than my own fulfillment

And so, I have decided that I will continue to blog, because it brings me happiness to do so.  This blog will become more of an online journal, I will use this space to express my thoughts and opinions about the things that are currently relevant in my life. I will continue to explore many topics, because I do not want to feel restricted in anyway.  I am very excited to get back into blogging and have a new found desire to blog even more, or at least make my posts more real, expressive and honest.  Here we go!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment