Sunday, June 7, 2015

Splash Pad


 I took Miko to a splash pad for the first time last week.
 He was really into it for about 15 minutes and then he suddenly had enough.




 We headed to the playground and ate some fresh blueberries.
 I tried a community, co-op type service recently just to see what type of produce I would get.  This is what the $8 value box included last week. A pretty good deal and the only thing I didn't use was the eggplant.
 Our super nice neighbours gave us this slide for Miko to enjoy. He is at the perfect age, he can go up and down all by himself.  He also loves spinning the wheel at the top, and sending his toys down the slide.
 Someone loves relaxing in his special chair.

1 comment:

  1. What a great little slide/activity center for your yard. I enjoy catching up with you on your blog Cole! Miko's eyes just melt my heart:)!

    ReplyDelete