Friday, June 26, 2015

Sea to Sky Gondola

While Babcia was visiting we took a little road trip to Squamish to ride the Sea to Sky Gondola. When we first arrived at the base, we saw this amazingly stylized playground that we all had to explore.


 Miko had a bast playing with his Babcia!
 Here we are about to begin or ascent.
 A view of the 'Chief' from the gondola







 Needless to say, the views were even better at the top.
 Here we are at the viewing platform





Luke and I even got to walk across the suspension bridge.This is when my camera died and I had to switch to my phone camera...

 Miko was delighted to find they had a kids play area at the top.
 Exploring the beautiful walking paths at the peak




 And here we are riding back down


Thanks for the great family picture Babcia!

1 comment:

  1. Love the family picture! Also you gotta be kidding me with the views in these photos! WOW they are just breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete