Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Things that make me Happy - April 27th Edition

Wow, what a week! I've had so many reasons to smile in the past seven days :D

Riding my New Full-Suspension Bike - This has been an immense source of happiness for me lately, just check out my previous blog posts ;) Not only did my wonderful boyfriend build me an awesome 'one of a kind' downhill bike, I now live 5 minutes away from an amazing mountain biking trail system.  Here are a few pictures of me looking happy after riding 'Fairlane' last night.



Celebrating Easter with a Treasure Hunt - I couldn't let Easter go by without having a hunt of some kind, so Luke got to go on a little 'Treasure' hunt when he got home on Sunday night.  I made some Easter themed hint cards and hid them strategically around the house along with some other goodies.  There was a gift bag full of useful, practical items at the end, but the real treasure was watching Luke on his journey to the prize, I was just as excited as he was :)





Luke with an armload of treasure

No comments:

Post a Comment