Saturday, March 16, 2013

My Birthday (Part 2)

Since Luke and I are pretty minimalist  we don't usually get each other presents for our birthdays.  We do however, take each other out for an awesome dinner, and this year was no exception.  I chose to go to Chutney House of India, which is quickly becoming my favourite restaurant in Kelowna.
We always get the 'Platter for Two' because it comes with so many different foods: Garlic cilantro naan bread, tandoori chicken, butter chicken, beef/lamb curry, cucumber dressing, rice, black bean sauce and last but not least, my favoutire, gulab jaman.
 And here is a pile of wonderful presents that I received from my family. Thank you all for making me feel very special!
My Nanna gave me some money and I always make sure to by myself something nice with it.  This year I decided to splurge on some Martha Stewart office and craft supplies. I have so many plans for these items, I can't wait to tear into them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment