Monday, March 12, 2012

I Am Now 30 Years Old...

.... but I don't feel thirty.  I am really loving my life right now but I know I have many more life experiences to look forward too in the near future.

 Luke took me out to Memphis Blues BBQ house so that we could enjoy their delicious Memphis Platter. It has become a birthday tradition for us, and let me tell you, I was looking forward to this for months!

 Not only is the food amazing, but the atmosphere is very comforting and casual, we listened to some great blues tunes while we were eating.



 In case you were curious as to just how much meat we en-jested , our platter came with
pulled pork, corn bread, beans, brisket, ribs, coleslaw, BBQ chicken, Sausage, French fries and roast beef and BBQ sauce for dipping
I had a wonderful day! And I have much more to share about it, but will do so in an additional post tomorrow. Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment