Sunday, October 2, 2011

My Crafting Nook

I now have a space reserved just for my crafting projects, and it inspires me to be creative even more than before!  After months of crafting on the floor, bed, kitchen table, or simply standing at the kitchen counter, I decided I was being silly and set up this nook in about 10 minutes.  (The table was hiding downstairs in the basement and I kind of forgot how perfect it would be)



 This button leaf project has taken so long already, all I have to do now is make a frame and finally hang it up.

I painstakingly cut all of these flowers and leaves by hand. They were originally from a beautiful piece of scrapbook paper, but I cut them out to use for another future project. I can't wait!


I have a hefty pile of scrapbook paper...and I don't even scrapbook!  (not in the traditional sense anyway, I have started 'digital' scrapbooking)

No comments:

Post a Comment